TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is provided by McCain Foodservice (company number 2366837) whose registered office is at Havers Hill, Eastfield, Scarborough, YO11 3BS (the "Promoter").
2. Internet access is required to enter the promotion and no purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
3. This promotion runs from 10:30:00AM GMT on 28/11/17 until 11:59:00PM GMT on 01/04/18 (the “Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
4. This promotion is open those working in the pubs industry and resident in the UK who are EIGHTEEN (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who is a registered user of http://www.twitter.com (the "Website"). Employees of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
5. To be entered into the promotion for the prize draw you must tweet @McCainFoods_B2B with a photo of your pub’s Gourmet meal with the #MyGourmet (the "Entry Requirements").
6. One entry is valid per person on Website. Entries will be ineligible for this promotion if they:
· are incomplete;
· fail to meet the Entry Requirements;
· are found to be using multiple accounts to enter;
· are produced by automated means;
· violate the rights of any other person or entity;
· are received outside of the Promotion Period; or
· are reported to violate the terms governing the use of the Website(s).
7. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor all entries to identify any entrants who seek to manipulate the entry process and the Promoter has the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entrants across the Website. ONE (1) winner will be selected in total. The winner will be awarded the prizes set out in clause 9. The prizes will be allocated at random to the winner. The prizes and winner have been fairly and randomly linked to an independently verified algorithm.
9. ONE (1) winner will each receive the following prize:
· FOUR (4) cases of McCain’s Gourmet & Traditional products
· ONE (1) £100 Nisbets voucher
10. The prizes are non-refundable, there is no cash alternative, and they cannot be exchanged for any other prize. The prizes will be sent to the winners via post to the address provided to the Promoter. Any prize returned to the sender will be considered unwanted. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Nisbets.
11. The Promoter (or its agents acting on its behalf) will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners via the Website within SEVEN (7) days of the Promotion Period closing to claim their prize. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within THIRTY (30) days after the first attempt, another winner may be selected to replace them at random. The prize winner may be asked to provide identification proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive a prize. The winner may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising, and consent to his/her name being made publicly available upon request. The full name (first and surname) of the prize winner will be available by emailing McCainsocial@fusionunlimited.co.uk within 3 months of the end of the Promotion Period.
12. If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to the promotion and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future promotions, so please enter fairly.
14. By entering this promotion, you hereby confirm that consent has been obtained from each individual whose image is featured in your entry; thereby permitting the use of his/her image in accordance with these Terms. Should an individual whose image is featured be aged less than 18 years, the participant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
15. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
16. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision shall be final.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time but only before the delivery of a prize, without notice.
18. Participants in this promotion agree that neither the Promoter nor any of the promotional parties will have no liability for:
a. any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, human error or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
c. any inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
d. any damage to prizes sent to the verified winners;
e. any non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information by the winners, postal disputes or other causes beyond the promoter's control; or
f. any system failures on the Websites.
19. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of; (a) death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence; or (b) liability arising out of the Promoter’s fraud.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the Website.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.