- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 30 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
McCain Menu Signatures Gourmet chips
4 fillet steaks
60ml balsamic vinegar
60ml olive oil
2 cloves garlic sliced
1 red chilli , finely chopped
1 tbsp rosemary leaves roughly chopped
1 tsp cracked black pepper
Fresh rocket & watercress
Olive oil & balsamic salad dressing
1. Place balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, rosemary and pepper in a shallow dish and mix well.
2. Place steak into marinade for a minimum of 20 minutes (the longer the better)
3. Heat a griddle pan until hot. Cook for just a few minutes on each side until cooked to you liking, pour the remaining marinade over the steaks and cook for a further 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and set aside in a warm place for at least five minutes.
4. Cook McCain Menu Signatures Gourmet Chips as per pack instructions.
5. Serve the steak with McCain Menu Signatures Gourmet Chips, a handful of watercress and rocket drizzled with olive oil and balsamice vinegar dressing.