- Serves: 10
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 5 mins
10 or 12 flour tortilla wraps
175g red peppers - sliced
200g onions - sliced
100g sweetcorn - tinned in water
1 garlic clove - crushed
5 tbsp barbecue sauce
4 tbsp chilli sauce
250g low-fat cheese - grated
100g McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges - oven-cooked
1 tsp paprika (smoked if available)
1 tsp black pepper – ground
1. Using a little water in a frying pan (instead of oil) cook the peppers, garlic and onions.
2. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients (including the cooked McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges and ¾ of the cheese). Gently mix ensuring that all ingredients remain intact. Return to the heat for five minutes to cook.
3. Divide mixture between the wraps and roll/fold neatly.
4. Place in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
5. Cook gently at 180˚c for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Barbecue wrap, mixed salad, McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges.