- Serves: 30
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 22 mins
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Cook the Chef Solutions Simply Mash according to pack instructions. Mash well and leave to cool.
3. Combine the flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Beat together your milk, eggs, rapeseed oil, honey and vanilla extract. Once cool gradually whisk the liquid ingredients into the Chef Solutions Simply Mash.
5. Carefully fold the wet mash mixture into the dry ingredients.
6. Spoon a teaspoon of the cake batter into the bottom of thirty 7cm bun cases. Top each one with a berry and a teaspoonful of low fat cream cheese.
7. Fill the cases with the remaining mixture and bake for 22 minutes or until lightly golden and well risen