- Serves: 11
1 kg chicken breast, diced
10g garlic paste
1.6kg chopped tinned tomatoes A little oil
300g onion, chopped
500g courgette. diced
2.5g ground nutmeg
1 OOg Cheddar cheese, grated 2.6kg McCain Our Chef Solutions Simply Sliced Potato 25g fresh breadcrumbs
800g frozen spinach
20g fresh basil, chopped
400g fresh ricotta cheese
1. Preheat the oven, 200'C/400'F, Gas Mark 6.
2. Heat the oil and gently fry the garlic and chicken until a little browned.
3. Add the tomatoes.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the courgette, onion, ricotta, spinach, herbs and spice.
5. Take a large baking dish and spoon in half the chicken mix, top with a layer of McCain Our Chef Solutions Simply Potato Slices, cover with the spinach mix. repeat the layers.
6. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and cheese over the top.
7. Bake in the oven for approx. 30 mins.