- Serves: 1
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
McCain Signatures Skin On Julienne
4 ¼ pounder 100% beef burgers
4 bread rolls
4 cheese slices
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1 red onion
½ iceburg lettuce
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Pre heat the oven to 200oC.
2. Heat a griddle pan until hot, add the four burgers and cook both sides until a crisp outer is achieved. Then place the four burgers into an oven proof dish and oven bake for 12 minutes or until piping hot throughout. Set aside to rest after cooking.
3. Heat a frying pan with the oil. Slice the red onion in half then slice finely, add the onions into the frying pan, fry off for 3 minutes and add the balsamic vinegar, fry for a further 3 minutes until the onions are soft, rest to one side.
4. Remove the burgers from the oven and put aside to rest.
5. Slice the iceberg lettuce and the bread buns in half.
6. Deep fry the Menu Signatures skin on julienne to the cooking instructions provided.
7. To plate up, add a portion of the lettuce to the base of the brioche bread roll, add the burger, the slice of cheese, the fried onions and the burger sauce, top with the brioche bread roll. Serve alongside the Skin-on fries, some tomato relish and the salad garnish.