- Serves: 20
4kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Mash - frozen
100g Cheddar cheese
1 kg chicken breast, diced 340g streaky bacon
2.5g white ground pepper 20ml Worcester sauce
760g chopped tomatoes 840g baked beans
50g basic olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 1 so·c
2. Place McCain Chef Solutions Simply Mash on a steam tray, place in steamer for approx. 15 minutes until soft.
3. Remove mash from steamer, add the margarine, nutmeg and cheese - mash and put aside.
4. Put oil in a pan and gently fry the chicken and bacon.
5. Chop the mushrooms and onions and add to the pan until cooked.
6. Stir in pepper, Worcester sauce, chopped tomatoes and baked beans.
7. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish and top with the mash.
8. Cook for 20-30 minutes until golden on top.
9. Garnish with flat parsley leaf and serve.