- Serves: 20
300g onion chopped
30g garlic, chopped
40ml vegetable oil
30g mixed dried herbs
800g chopped tomatoes 1.8kg coley
60g plain flour
1 Og salt & pepper
4kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Slice - frozen
150g grated cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/320° F/Gas Mark 3 .
2. Chop the onions and garlic.
3. Heat the vegetable oil, fry off onions, garlic and mixed herbs for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 8-10 minutes.
5. Add the fish and stock, cook for 10 minutes and put to one side.
6. In a separate pan cook the broccoli and cauliflower.
7. Melt the margarine, add the flour and cook until it changes colour, add the milk a little at a time until it becomes a smooth sauce then season.
8. Add the broccoli and cauliflower to the white sauce.
9. Put the fish mixture in an ovenproof dish and spread evenly.
10. Layer with McCain Chef Solutions Simply Slice
11. Add a layer of the vegetables in sauce.
12. Add another layer with McCain Chef Solutions Simply Slice and sprinkle with cheese.
13. Cook in oven for 20 minutes.