- Serves: 20
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: ?
1. Gently sauté the onion in a little oil until soft and golden, add the garlic and curry powder and cook for 1 min.
2. Gradually add the vegetable stock, bring to the boil, add cauliflower, carrots and Chef Solutions Simply Dice.
3. Bring back to the boil then reduce the heat, simmer until the vegetables are tender, check the seasoning.
4. Stir in the peas, heat through and serve sprinkled with fresh coriander.
5. If coriander is a popular flavour, try adding the chopped stalks with the garlic and allow the flavour to develop throughout the cooking.