2tbsp sunflower oil
500g onion, finely sliced
3/4 tbsp balti curry paste
200g yellow pepper, diced
200g red peppers, diced
600g tinned chopped tomatoes
200ml chicken stock
20g coriander, freshly chopped
600g chicken, diced
250g mushrooms, chopped
1.5kg Chef Solutions Simply Dice, frozen
1. Heat one tablespoon of the oil and gently fry the onions until soft and golden.
2. Add the balti paste and cook gently for one minute. Add the red and yellow peppers, tomatoes and gradually add the chicken stock and the chopped coriander.
3. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 15 mins. Check the seasoning.
4. In a separate pan, brown the chicken then add the mushrooms and courgettes and allow to soften. Pour into an ovenproof dish.
5. Add the frozen McCain Chef Solutions Simply Dice to the balti sauce, bring back to the boil then pour over the chicken and vegetables.
6. Cook in preheated oven. 180°C, Gas Mark 6, until piping hot. About 40/50 mins.