1.5kg chicken, diced
100g tikka masala paste
100ml lemon juice
100ml sunflower oil
10g coriander stalks
800g chopped tomatoes
800g coconut milk
720g green beans
100g desiccated coconut
4kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Dice – frozen
600g red onion
24g garlic puree
10g cumin seed
6g fenugreek powder
15g coriander leaf
15g fresh sliced chilli
1. Preheat the oven to 1 so·c .
2. Marinade the diced chicken in the tikka masala paste and 50ml lemon juice for 1 hour.
3. Finely dice the onion, chop the ginger and coriander stalks.
4. Put oil in a pan and gently fry the onion, ginger and coriander stalks for around 10 minutes until softened.
5. Add the chicken, stirring well for 5 minutes.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes, coconut milk and stock and bring to boil.
7. Add the carrots and simmer for 5 mins then add the green beans, desiccated coconut and 400ml yogurt remove from heat and pour into an oven dish.
8. Chop the red onion, to the pan add the oil, onion, garlic puree, spices and margarine on medium heat and cook for 1-2 mins.
9. Place the McCain Chef Solutions Simply Dice in a large bag or mixing bowl, add the fried onion spice mix, lemon juice, salt and chopped coriander leaves, mix well.
10. Top the Tikka Masala with the potatoes and cook for 25-30 mins until golden on top.
11. Garnish with coriander leaf, sliced chilli and natural yogurt.