Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
100ml olive oil
15g smoked paprika
50ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
100g tomato puree
10g dried mixed herbs
750g chicken meat, diced
500g aubergine, diced
300g pepper, cut into chunks
300g red onions, cut into wedges
1.Skg McCain Simply Slice, chilled
400g tinned chopped tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix the oil with the paprika, lemon juice, tomato puree and herbs in a bowl.
3. Drizzle half the oil mixture over the diced chicken pieces, and pour into a large oven proof dish.
4. In a separate bowl, drizzle the rest of the oil mixture over the vegetables and McCain Simply Slice.
5. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Pour vegetables over the chicken mixture.
8. Cover with foil, and bake in the hot oven for 30 mins.
9. Remove the foil and return to the oven to brown off for a further 20 minutes.
10. Ensure the chicken is cooked through and serve piping hot.