2 tbsp sunflower oil
300g onions, diced
200g leeks, sliced
200g celery, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
400g tinned chopped tomatoes
50g basil leaves. freshly torn
200g carrot slices, cooked
1kg mixed fish chunks, (coley, smoked haddock, salmon, haddock)
1.5g McCain Chef Solutions Simply Mash
100g Cheddar, grated
50g parmesan, grated
1. Heat the oil and gently fry the onions until soft and golden.
2. Add the leeks, celery and garlic. Cook until softened a little.
3. Pour in the tomatoes, check seasoning and bring to the boil.
4. Stir in the fish and basil leaves.
5. Take off the heat and transfer to an ovenproof dish. Check seasoning.
6. Meanwhile make the McCain Chef Solutions Simply Mash following the pack instructions, add the two cheeses. Use to top the fish mixture.
7. Bake in a hot oven 200°C, Gas Mark 7, until piping hot and golden. About 40/50 mins.