Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 45 minutes
2kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges
2kg diced Pork
3 red peppers, sliced
For the Marinade
50g Piri piri seasoning
2 lemons, juice and zest
30g garlic, crushed
4tbsp parsley, freshley chopped
Chilli flakes (too taste)
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together and use to cover the pork and sliced peppers.
2. Allow to marinade for as long as possible, at least 2 hours, stored in the fridge.
3. Stir in the frozen McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges and roast on a large baking tray, which has been lined with greaseproof paper.
4. Bake in a hot oven, 220°C/Gas Mark 8, 30/45 mins, until the wedges and the pork are cooked through
5. Serve with a yoghurt dip and fresh salad.
This dish slightly steams the potato which picks up a lovely lemony flavour but a little care is needed when serving to ensure the wedges do not break up too much.