1440g turkey, diced
400g onions. diced
4 large oranges, cut & juiced.
500g carrots, sliced
150ml vegetable oil
1 bulb of garlic
30g ginger, peeled and chopped
200g gravy mix
400g apricots, dried
1.5kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Dice
1. Chop all the fresh ingredients (turkey,onions). Cut and squeeze the juice from the oranges wash. peel and slice the carrots.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan and saute the onions and garlic until soft. Add all the spices. turmeric. ginger. cumin.
3. Prepare the gravy mix by adding to 3.6 litres of hot water (6 pints). and add the tomato puree to it the gravy and mix.
4. Add the gravy mix to the onions. garlic and spices in the pan. bring to the boil and add the orange juice, apricots and raisins bring back to the boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Place the turkey, carrots and McCain Our Chef Solutions Simply Dice into a gastronome dish and top with the sauce mix gravy.
7. Gently combine all the ingredients together. and then cover with the lid or foil.
8. Cook for one hour @ 200’C, Gas Mark 6, 400′ F.