Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Menu Signatures Traditional chips
1 Garlic clove
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
Pinch curry powder
2 limes zest and juice only
130ml olive oil
1 tbsp chopped coriander
4 salmon fillets
1. Using a mortar and pestle, crush together the garlic and a large pinch of salt, add the ginger and continue to crush into a paste, add the curry powder, cumin and lime zest.
2. Stir in 100ml of the olive oil, lime juice and the chopped coriander, mix together
3. Spread the spice mixture over the salmon steaks and leave them to marinate for 10 minutes
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in a shallow frying pan over a moderate heat and cook the fish for about 3-4 minutes on each side
5. Meanwhile cook Menu Signatures Traditional Chips as per pack instructions
6. Serve the salmon with traditional chips and a crisp green salad.