1.6kg Scottish salmon
4kg McCain Simply Mash – frozen
Pepper to taste
50g parsley chopped
1. Preheat the steamer to 100%.
2. Place the salmon and McCain Simply Mash in steamer for 12-15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven 190˚C/375˚F/Gas Mark 5.
4. Once fully steamed, place mash in bowl, add the pepper to taste and mix together.
5. Add the salmon and chopped fresh parsley and mix together.
6. Place eggs and milk into a bowl and whisk well.
7. Put breadcrumbs in a bowl.
8. Mould the salmon and Simply Mash mix into fishcake shapes.
9. Place each fishcake in the egg mix ensuring they are totally covered, then place fishcakes into the breadcrumb mix again, ensuring they are totally covered, and place on a baking tray.
10. Place in oven for 15 minutes until golden.
11. Serve hot.
TOP TIP: Serve with a sweet chilli dip