1.5kg roast beef
2.5kg McCain Simply Roasts – frozen
10g dried rosemary
10g onion salt
1.5kg plain flour
2 litres semi-skimmed milk
6 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven 200 ˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Put the beef in ovenproof dish cover with foil and place in oven cook for 2 hours.
3. Once cooked, remove the beef from oven and shred using forks.
4. Place roasts in a bowl, add oil rosemary and onion salt and mix together.
5. Put Simply roasts in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until golden.
6. Whisk the flour, eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl, cover and rest for 30 minutes.
7. Heat the oil in a large roasting tray (40 x 30cm approx.) in the oven for 10 minutes.
8. Pour the mix into the hot roasting tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and flatten with the back of a metal spoon and cut in half lengthways.
10. Place roast potatoes on Yorkshire and flatten, then add shredded beef, vegetables and roll, folding in the bottom first.
TOP TIP: Mix the shredded beef with gravy