30 slices bacon
4kg McCain Simply Mash - frozen
2 heads of cabbage
ó pint milk
25ml vegetable oil
1. Preheat the steamer to 100%.
2. Place McCain Simply Mash in steamer for 12-15 minutes.
3. Place the steamed mash in a bowl, add the milk and mash together.
4. Cook the bacon in the oven until crispy, cool down then chop into small pieces.
5. Sauté the onions in a little oil.
6. Boil the cabbage in a pan of water until tender (not too soft), drain to remove excess water.
7. Add bacon, onions and cabbage to the mash, place in serving dish and place in warmer.