- Serves: 1
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 20 mins
4 x ¼ pounder 100% beef burgers
4 x premium bread rolls
2 x large tomato
2 x baby gem lettuce
1 x red onion
1. Pre heat the oven to 200oC.
2. Heat a griddle pan until hot, add the four burgers and cook both sides until a crisp outer is achieved. Then place the four burgers into a oven proof dish and oven bake for 12 minutes or until piping hot throughout. Set aside to rest after cooking.
3. Deep fry Menu Signatures Gastro Chunky chips as per cooking instructions provided.
4. Whilst the chips are cooking, simply slice the tomato and onion, peel the leaves off the baby gem lettuce and slice the bread rolls in half ready for burger assembly.
5. To assemble place the baby gem leaves on the bottom half of the brioche bread roll followed by the sliced tomato then the red onion rings and the burger and the top half of the bread roll, serve alongside the Menu Signatures Gastro Thick cut chips and a tomato relish.