4kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Mash – frozen
1.6kg Scottish Salmon
Pepper to taste
50g Parsley, chopped
500g Golden Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat steamer 100%
2. Place salmon & McCain Simply Mash in steamer for 12-15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven 190 ˚C/375˚F/Gas Mark 5.
4. Place mash in bowl add the pepper and mix together.
5. Add the salmon and chopped fresh parsley, mix together.
6. Place egg in a bowl add the milk and whisk.
7. Put breadcrumbs in a bowl.
8. Form the salmon and mash mix into fishcake shapes.
9. Place each fishcake in the egg mix then in the breadcrumb mix and place on baking tray
10. Place in oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
11. Serve hot.
Serve with a chilli dip.